When you react skeptical to the hysteria erupting after yet another IPCC report predicting the unfortunate demise of the entire human species due to our damaging behavior towards this planet the reaction is predictable: “Oh”, people say with disdain,” you must be a DENIER.”
Well. I am not. I just believe the IPCC is full of shit and club of stooges to implement an agenda for very small elite with an compilation of results of
Manipulated computer models scientific research much like the NIST manipulated the investigated the collapse of WTC 7 due to controlled demolition office fires.
Actually you will find that, apart from those people who would just love to go on destroying the planet with their greed and callous disregard for the safety of our environment and the future of all of us, a lot of us skeptics are acutely aware of the way we are destroying our planet at a terrifying pace and we are all for discussing what is happening and we should not let our greed take over in favor of a more sustainable and loving relationship with the great mother, our home, our planet.
It is just that we would like to include some points in the discussion the powers that be would dearly like for you not to know about but which are very real never the less.
Just before I go into what we would like included in the discussion with regards to Climate Change here is what I and probably a lot of people like me are not saying.
I am not saying:
- Climate change is not real.
- All those storms are without a doubt NOT the result of human intervention.
- Because Climate Change is not real we don’t have to mend our ways.
- We can continue to pollute, destroy rainforests, grow our economies because there is no Climate Change.
- It doesn’t matter what we do because the planet can adapt to the increased temperatures whether they are real or not
Here are some of the things I am saying with regards to our climate and the use of :
- It is quite possible that our industrial endeavors cause gasses to accumulate and cause changes on our global Climate.
- It is also very possible that our indiscriminate destruction of Rain forests and other Carbon absorption mechanisms is causing even more accumulation of gasses into our atmosphere.
- We will have to find ways of avoiding the use of fossil fuel and invest into more environmentally friendly ways of using other less destructive forms of available energy in order not to impact our global home any further and if possible mitigate the already damaging effects of the past.
- We need to start practicing better stewardship of our resources and where possible use those which are renewable such as hemp etc.
- We need to start recycling and reusing and design tools that can stand the test of time rather than those that have to be replaced every 3-5 years to keep big corporations in profit.
So you see in a lot of ways I am like any other Greenie who wants to make this planet a better, greener and healthier place.
In fact those of you who know me in the flesh know that I am trying to practice what I preach and know that I and my husband are trying with limited (but endeavoring to do better with every attempt at it) success to get of the grid, limit our energy use to sustainable and renewable sources. People who know us know that we are researching and using other more unconventional ways of fueling our cars and that we are hoping to do better in that in the future too.
But here is where I differ and with me many of those so called Climate skeptics (As an example: John Key is not a climate skeptic. He is a parasite who wants to have more and more and more and uses sensible climate skepticism as a way of not having to be responsible for the damage we do)
I would like these subjects to be discussed while we are at it and so far this is not happening:
- I would like more openness about the use of chemicals in the many known weather modification programs going on around the globe
- I would like to have more openness about the use of HAARP facilities around the world and how they effect our global Climate such as in their ability to heat up the ionosphere and cause high and low pressure areas around the globe able to steer storms and other disturbances to promote weather patterns that might otherwise not have major impact on local situations.
- I would like for the IPCC to start monitoring the use of these programs and facilities and to start incorporating the effects of such programs on the weather systems around the globe.
You see I believe in a scientific system that actually incorporates all effects of our behavior on the global weather patterns and not the ones picked and allowed to be discussed which is why I risk the wrath of the Climate change zealots and the industrial lobby who just wants to continue the global grand looting.