John Key; opposition leader and prime ministerial hopeful in the next elections has only a relatively short history in NZ politics.
Known as the “Smiling assassin” in the international bankers world, he projects himself as a man of reason; modern and suave since taking the position of opposition leader when Don Brash resigned, engulfed in scandals involving inappropriate influence of foreign (read American) groups. He is the anointed leader of the NZ National Party. He does not expand on his policy, in fact it is very hard to get him to say anything about how he would govern this country if elected. I don’t know about you, but I have many questions I would like John Key to answer before I decide to vote for or against him, don’t you?
So, let’s start:
- In which years did you make the bulk of your fortune?
- Which stock has your preference?
- Who would you invest in if you had unlimited money?
- Do you have Rio Tinto shares in your portfolio?
- Do you have Halliburton shares in your portfolio?
- Do you have Exxon shares in your portfolio? (Rio Tinto and Exxon are interested in Mining and oil and gas drilling if he has shares in either that would be a conflict of interest I think the public has a right to know about.)
- Why would you keep these facts secret?
- Don’t you think we as the electorate deserve to know how you have made or are still making your fortune?
- Do you have KBR shares in your portfolio?
- Do you have Boeing or other military complex industry shares in your portfolio?
- Are you still in contact with Ruth Richardson?
- Does she advise you in political matters?
- who are your political advisers?
- Who is your PR company?
- Do you know Burson & Marsteller?
- Have you been to a Bilderberg meeting?
- Have you been invited to a Bilderberg meeting?
- Have you met David Rockefeller?
- Do you have shares in the Carlyle group?
- Have you ever been invited to take part in business for or be a member of the Carlyle group?
- Have you been involved in buying or selling bonds to pension funds or other banks or private investors?
- On your website you state that during your tenure with Merrill Lynch you were at some stage head of the European division for bonds and derivatives does this mean you have been involved in the same trade that is now leading the US into the worst recession since 1929 namely the “subprime and housing” crisis?
- When you worked for the Bankers trust from 1987 until 1995 were you involved in the bonds and derivatives trade that the Bankers trust pioneered in, and was your knowledge with regards to this trade the reason Merrill lynch hired you?
- Have you been involved in the Internet bubble trade while working for Merrill Lynch?
- If so from when to when was this during your tenure with Merrill lynch?
- Have you been in touch with People connected to the Neo Con movement? Don Brash had known contacts with this movement, most notably Dick Allen (one of the founding members of PNAC, Richard Armitage, James Kelly and Robert Zoellick.