Update: Here is the next brilliant idea: Let’s evaporate the water used to cool the meltdowns! Did I mention that one of the reactors ran on Mox fuel. That is Uranium mixed with Plutonium. Here is how much you would need to kill off the entire planet. Imagine that evaporated into our atmosphere.
Not that you would read about it in the MSM but here are some of the “strange” things occurring around and in the Pacific.
- Hundreds of dead dolphins are found on Japanese beaches. The lungs of the dolphins are all in a state associated with radiation sickness.
- All the crayfish and sardines vanished seemingly overnight leaving sea mammals no choice but to beach themselves while starving.
- Fukushima associated caesium 134 levels have been found of the California coast but they are just “traces” and not high enough to harm humans it is claimed.
- On the 16th of April the news came in that there was an emergency closure of the Sardine fishery along the US West coast due to there basically being no sardines left.
- 10.000 baby seals died on one Island near California alone.
- About 800 tons of radioactive water are being poured into the Pacific EVERY DAY. Containing caesium, strontium and tritium to name but a few.
But there is good news too! It will only take 200 years for us to develop the technical abilities to clean up the mess. That gives me hope for when Russia will help to start building more reactors in China and India. Countries who will collapse economically when the Western empire does and whose record for keeping their environment pristine is as non-existent as their excellent records for human rights and poverty eradication! I mean what could possibly go wrong!