While the war drums beat relentlessly and my poor country men and women who died in flight MH-17 are used to march the world to another global war, here are 25 recent events the Mainstream Presstitutes want you to forget about:
- US spent $5 billion to destabilize Ukraine, not to mention the millions NGOs spent on “opposition groups“. The State Department was even caught playing kingmaker in Ukraine in secret recordings during the takeover.
- November 21st, 2013 – Ukraine’s President abandons an agreement on closer trade ties with EU, instead seeking closer cooperation with Russia. Violent pro-EU protests begin to organize.
- December 17th, 2013 – Putin offers to buy $15bn of Ukrainian debt and discount the price of Russian gas by about a third.
- February 2014 – Violence of coup peaks on the 20th. On 22nd protesters took control of Kiev and Parliament votes to remove president from power.
- February 23rd – New interim government named, replaces head of Ukraine central bank.
- March 6th – Obama signs national emergency executive order to punish Ukrainians that ”undermine democratic processes and institutions” of the coup government in Ukraine. You can’t make this stuff up.
- March 16th – Crimea holds voter referendum to split from coup government in Kiev and ally with Russia, passes by over 95%.
- March 20th – Obama announces more unilateral sanctions on Russia.
- March 24th – Leaked tape where former prime minister of Ukraine and darling of the West, Yulia Tymoshenko, calls for wiping out all Russians with nuclear weapons.
- April 29th – Obama unilaterally expands sanctions on Russia.
- April 30th – Newly installed regime in Kiev receives $17 billion from the IMF for “economic reforms”. (December deal from Russia with better terms for Ukrainian people discarded.)
- May 3rd – Obama calls Kiev’s coup government “duly elected“.
- May 11th – Eastern Ukraine votes for independence from Kiev and for self-rule. Kiev mobilizes military to punish citizens for disloyalty.
- May 15th – US Vice President’s son Hunter Biden named to the board of Ukraine gas company.
- May 21st – Russia and China sign historic $400 billion “Holy Grail” gas deal not using petrodollars.
- May 27th – Second day in office, new Ukraine president launches military ”anti-terrorist operation“ against eastern Ukrainians.
- June 3rd – NATO pledges military support for Ukraine to battle dissidents.
- June 16th – Ukraine refuses to pay its gas bill to Moscow’s Gazprom, Russia cuts off gas.
- June 26th – Gazprom agrees to drop the dollar to settle contracts with China.
- June 27th – The EU signs an association agreement with Ukraine, along with Georgia and Moldova
- July 15th – BRICS nations fund international development bank to compete with the IMF, World Bank, and the dollar itself.
- July 17th – Commercial airliner MH17 shot out of the sky over eastern Ukraine. Appears to be classic false flag event after the West immediately blamed Russia citing sketchy YouTube videos.
- July 2014 – US announces yet more sanctions on Russia. EU and Canada both join in calls for more sanctions for Russia.
- July 2014 – Joe Biden’s son’s company prepares to drill shale gas in east Ukraine.
- July 2014 – Pentagon creates military plan to clear path for gas drilling in rebel-held areas of Ukraine.