I wish I had the time to make all of these in separate posts but I’m currently trying to finish a publication for a bigger News outlet,so here goes:
As Anadarko starts drilling 1.5 Km deep with an experimental rig taking huge risks with our pristine coasts in the territory of one of our most endangered sea mamals teh Maui Dolphin it pays to know a few things about what is happening or has happened in the past with previous oil spills:
- From 2010: ‘Almost All of the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Workers are Dead‘. They’re life cut short by an average of 27.2 years because of the toxins in the gunk they scooped of their coastlines. So if you think that scooping the shit off the beaches is going to make it alright, think again!
- Nigeria’s agony dwarfs the Gulf oil spill. The US and Europe ignore it.
- And that is saying something because it may take decades for the gulf to get over their spill.
- Walnuts according to the FSA are now a drug!
- “A very alarmingly high number” — Magazine: Fukushima released up to 100,000 times more cesium-137 in surface ocean waters than Chernobyl or nuclear weapons testing.
- Photos: ‘Lots of sea birds washing up dead’ in Alaska
- Why TEPCO is Risking the Removal of Fukushima Fuel Rods. The Dangers of Uncontrolled Global Nuclear Radiation
How to effectively kill off any right to demonstrate or free speech:
- You just charge would be protestors ridiculous amounts of money for a permit. Say $ 5000!
And if that doesn’t stop them just kill enough to strike the fear of God in them
South African police ordered enough mortuary vans to carry 32 bodies hours before shooting dead 34 striking miners, inquiry hears.