My choices of news for today and per request I will add some more links to the NZ Connection to my list.
Terror here, terror there, terror everywhere:
- U.S. Army Hones Anti-terror Strategy for Africa, in Kansas.
- CIA Operated Aerial Spraying Plane Carrying “Mutated” Virus Shot Down In China.
- Homeland Security Spends $80 Million On Armed Guards for “Civil Disturbances”
- Female suicide bomber attacks Russian bus, kills six
On banks, tax, drugs AND terror:
- Money trail leads home to New Zealand
- Call for NZ to be tax haven for retirees
- Money Laundering and The Drug Trade: The Role of the Banks
- HSBC Judge Approves $1.9B Drug-Money Laundering Accord
- FHFA Is Said to Seek at Least $6 Billion From BofA for MB
Housing bubble collapse coming to a house near you and yes that includes New Zealand:
- What Comes After “Bubble”: London Home Prices Rise By 10% In One Month; Shanghai Up 12% In One Week
- Existing Home Sales Plunge At Fastest Pace In 15 Month As Affordability Drops To 5 Year Low
- Chemtrails are a necessary evil?
Russia urges UN climate report to include geoengineering
- Another contaminated water tank found dripping / Tepco “It’s rainwater”
- The Lid Comes Off Fukushima Daiichi, “Japan’s Ground Zero”: The Devastating Consequences of Government Inaction
- Fukushima plant area had collapse and subsidence due to the last Typhoon / No press release
No money for schooling the poor but plenty for the rich:
- Govt pledges $5m to help tide Team NZ over