With as my examples the Zero hedge Forerunning column and the Scott Report compiled by the Contrail administrator and friend of mine Rose, I thought I’d introduce a selection of the articles that pass my eyes in the morning to give my readers an idea of the plethora of news that doesn’t make the MSM or appears in a context that doesn’t do it the justice it deserves.
So here goes:
JP Morgan Chase:
- JPM Chase “tentatively” agrees to pay a $ 13 Billion Fine.
- JPM Hammered By Massive $9.2 Billion In Legal Expenses, Posts First Loss Under Dimon; Takes $1.6 Billion Reserve Release.
- JPMorgan Accounts For 99.3% Of The COMEX Gold Sales In The Last Three Months
- Food Stamp Corporate Welfare
- China buys JP Morgan’s Gold Vault
- Trade With Jamie
Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden and Seal Team 6:
- Seymour Hearch: Osama’s kill was a lie
- Mohammad Bashir, Osama’s Neighbour says there was no Osama therehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffT-8R38lQ
- Members of Seal Team 6 who where involved in the Osama “raid” died in a Suspicious helicopter crash in Afghanistan.
Finance and Feudalism:
- billionaire industrialist brothers Charles and David Koch have launched a massive campaign pressuring states to deny health care coverage to lower income Americans
- Cutting NHS spending: UK doctors given bonuses for placing patients on ‘death lists’
- Carlisle group invests in… Trailer camps
- Louis Vuitton Adjusts Business Model to Focus on the Oligarch Markets
- For the Love of Money, “Wealth and Compassion”: Who are the One Percent?
- “New York Is Drowning In Bribes And Corruption“
Archbishop damns energy price hikes in controversial attack: ‘Firms must show generosity…not just maximise their profits‘
Geo engineering and weather modification:
Russia urges UN climate report to include geoengineering
- Chemtrails, chemtrails, chemtrails even over Heidi Klums House
War, more war:
- Al Qaeda-Aligned Groups in Syria May Have Access to Biological Pathogens
- New research shows many so-called experts who appeared on television making the case for U.S. strikes on Syria had undisclosed ties to military contractors
- Obscuring the Details: A Panoramic Look at America’s Case Against Syria
‘Sad, shady’ Tony Blair: Ousted BBC chief Greg Dyke levels yet more criticism at the former PM
Money, Gold and… China:
- George Osborne in China – wide-eyed, innocent and deeply ignorant
- Total US Debt Soars Over $17 Trillion
- Spanish Bad Loans Soar To New Record High
- Draghi On Gold “I Never Thought It Wise To Sell“
- The Speculative Endgame: The Government “Shutdown” and “Debt Default”, A Multibillion Bonanza for Wall Street.
- Free Volling: As VIX Plunges, Someone Bets $6.7 Million On Prompt Rebound
- Fed Balance Sheet Increases By $50 Billion In One Week, $100 Billion In One Month, $1 Trillion In One Year
- State Of Emergency Declared As Another Oil/Gas Train Derails In Canada