The propaganda as espoused in the Daily Mail reached fever pitch this weekend. The vote in the commons against another misbegotten criminal war is not stopping the war mongers trying to whip up war sentiments pushing the people towards it if they can’t push their alleged “representatives”.
Here are some examples:
- While we are not allowed to see the coffins returning from the countries the US has already invaded and showing photo’s of prisoners of war is “verboten”by law showing us the gruesome photos of the victims of the chemical attacks in Syria is something they love doing and we are showered with them on just about every front page of every news paper, The daily mail is linking to video’s of people dying and with every hideous photo we are told this was done by the evil Assad. It proves nothing except people died form a gas. Not who used it but they hope that by forcing these hideous photos on us we will succumb and believe it was Assad and not the foreign al Qaeda fighters who had equal access to the same chemicals via Turkey
- Not only that: We are told that it was the UK which allowed Sodium Fluoride, used to make Sarin gas as well as help us make our teeth stronger, to be sold to the regime more than 10 months into the civil war but instead of acknowledging that this means that the UK is at least as culpable as the alleged perpetrators it is used as proof of the fact that it therefore must have been Assad who killed the poor people who died of the gas.
- And in a most cynical move to make the UK look like the good guys they have moved some of the survivors to the UK to treat them for the damage caused by the gas.
- While Syria is the country threatened and destroyed we are told that the Jets stationed on Cyprus had to be scrambled because Syria’s jets entered international airspace in an attempt to make the surrounded Syrian country the menacing threat instead of the super power doing the threatening.
- And in another hideously cynical attempt to smear the poor Syrian people we are told that as early as 1700 years ago the Persians in Syria used poison gas to kill Roman soldiers who were just protecting a city (In what was not their home country as they were the invading force at the time too) suggesting that poisoning people is in the genes of every Syrian as it were making an attack on all of them something we are morally obliged to do.
However her is a link to an article which n longer resides on the official Daily mail site which tells of a leak talking about a false flag nerve gas attack in order to be able to invade Syria.
U.S. ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad’s regime’
- Leaked emails from defense contractor refers to chemical weapons saying ‘the idea is approved by Washington’
- Obama issued warning to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that use of chemical warfare was ‘totally unacceptable’
By Louise Boyle
PUBLISHED: 14:16 EST, 29 January 2013 | UPDATED: 14:16 EST, 29 January 2013
Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad’s regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.
A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme ‘approved by Washington’ is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.
Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people.
Scroll down for video
According to Infowars.com, the December 25 email was sent from Britam’s Business Development Director David Goulding to company founder Philip Doughty.
It reads: ‘Phil… We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
‘We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have.
‘They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
‘Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?
‘Kind regards, David.’
Britam Defence had not yet returned a request for comment to MailOnline.
The emails were released by a Malaysian hacker who also obtained senior executives resumés and copies of passports via an unprotected company server, according to Cyber War News.
Dave Goulding’s Linkedin profile lists him as Business Development Director at Britam Defence Ltd in Security and Investigations. A business networking profile for Phil Doughty lists him as Chief Operationg Officer for Britam, United Arab Emirates, Security and Investigations.
The U.S. State Department had not returned a request for comment on the alleged emails to MailOnline today at time of publication.
However the use of chemical warfare was raised at a press briefing in D.C. on January 28.
A spokesman said that the U.S. joined the international community in ‘setting common redlines about the consequences of using chemical weapons’.
A leaked U.S. government cable revealed that the Syrian army more than likely had used chemical weapons during an attack in the city of Homs in December.
The document, revealed in The Cable, revealed the findings of an investigation by Scott Frederic Kilner, the U.S. consul general in Istanbul, into accusations that the Syrian army used chemical weapons in the December 23 attack.