Update: Couldn’t resist this one:
Verizon patents targeted advertising method that determines if viewers are laughing, cuddling, sleeping or singing just in case you are thinking about buying a new TV!
This morning as I usual I woke up, got to my computer and started to read. It was just overwhelming, the sheer amount of News which I suspect will never make the NZ MSM so here are a few links you might want to check for yourself between now and New Year if you can find the time.
- Netanyahu is threatening Syria and according to Haaretz News paper Israel is preparing for big changes in Syria indicating an attack is imminent.
- Russia calls the West’s division of Terrorists in Good and Bad Terrorists unacceptable indicating that Russia is nor ready to drop the Assad Regime
- Syrian rebels are forcing children to dig their own graves, behead people and have been given a Fatwa allowing them to rape Syrian women in what would be a war crime to the rest of the world and they kill young Christians and feed them to dogs in what can not be called a just freedom struggle if it means that minorities and women will be systematically killed and raped after Assad has been removed from power.
- Syrian rebels are looting and feuding while “liberating” Syria
- Turkey is fanning the rumors of Assad’s imminent departure to that other nasty dictator Hugo Chavez of Venezuela.
- The West is accusing Iran of wanting to close the Strait of Hormus when they are going to do the military exercises as announced
- There is no proof of Iran being involved in the production of Nuclear arms but that will not stop the West from threatening Iran with attacks
- It should be no surprise that whole villages join rebels (The MSM calls them al Qaeda but we all know that is a load of crock) after their villages are reduced to rubble with drone attacks
On the Illegal war in Iran:
- A rapport which draws the conclusion that the war in Iraq was illegal (all 27 lawyers advised Blair that the war was illegal and this would have serious repercussions for a lot of people) has been postponed again. The reason? The UK government won’t release papers showing Tony Blair’s Iraq war pact with George W Bush.
On arming the police:
- Michael Laws thinks it’s a great idea!
On the Collapse of the US:
- Just like the Ancien Regime which lost many of their heads in France during the revolution the US Government is upping the taxes on its middle class to finance their Illegal Wars while
- they, like the Israelis are gearing up for yet another illegal war of aggression in Syria
- And all this while a mayors survey in the US indicates that there is a sharp rise in crime, hunger, homelessness and despair
In Germany they are exporting their elderly to cheaper countries for elderly care
In Iceland for a bit of good news they just put the first two executives of major New Zealand banks behind bars for their role in the frauds resulting in the collapse of Iceland’s economy and Bolivia nationalizes Spanish owned electricity companies which Shearer, if he really was an old fashioned Labout leader instead of a mercenary loving puppet for the NWO, should threaten the international banksters 1% with even if National went ahead and sold our assets .
Well, this is a small selection of a the many, many articles I could link too but this should keep you entertained if only for a day or so.