John Key stated, in reaction to the corrected downward treasury forecast, that it wasn’t dramatic and unless Europe would meltdown which was outside of his control (but not of his mates) he was not overly concerned.
Well let’s have a look at what some finance and political blogs have to say about the Euro and Europe shall we?
- Germany is on downgrade watch
- Austria is on downgrade watch
- France is on downgrade watch
- Italy’s minister for welfare burst out crying and could not finish her announcement of social austerity but the prime minister and Goldman Sachs boy Mario Monti had absolutely no problem telling the Italians to bend over and get screwed by his masters
- Portugal raided it citizens piggy bank i.e. pension fund which is just what John Key will do when our time comes.
And last but not least here is an interesting blog I found this morning : psychopathic economics 101 on the international finance world. Enjoy!