When I tell people that the American empire will collapse and that we will witness the end of Western civilisation as we know it a lot of them ask me, “So when do you think it will happen?”
And that of course is a legitimate question.
All empires come to an end and so do all civilisations. That is a given. So predicting the end of both is not a real eye opener and anyone with a bit of sense can see the writing in the sky. So indeed when will it happen?
I don’t know the exact date but let me give you some hints.
- Scientists are predicting a massive solar storm hitting the planet in either 2012 or 2013.
This means the disruption of the all things electrical. I don’t know how much of this is true but I do know that they are trying to gain control over the internet like they did over the radio and TV networks. So if you want to download stuff? Now would be a good time.
- China is unloading it’s US $ treasury bonds.
China holds the biggest treasury bond stock in the world. They are a smart people and if they see the writing on the wall then you can bet they act on it. According to a spokesperson this is just so they can spread their risk a little bit. My ass, the ships going down and China will go with it but they want some money to start over with and it ain’t coming from the US.
- The house market in the US is not recovering, in fact the worst sales figures in 15 years have just been published. Million of people have lost their homes due to the worsening economy and many more will loose their homes in the very near future. More than 30 million people are depending on food stamps and million are past the 99 weeks which means no more social welfare support.
- The American economy is based on service and not on fabrication of goods which it has to import from abroad (Due to the very good idea of outsourcing. Well, good for big Corporations anyway). This means that while the economy is contracting the jobs are disappearing and no jobs are created.
- 80% of all people in the US are living in cities and don’t have access to food production so unless the have a way to get back to the land in order to grow their own they will starve if a crisis were to happen. This is the opposite of what was the case during the great recession when 80% of the US population was rural and able to produce their own food.
- The US population is buried under a mountain of debt and unable to pay it back, In fact the US National debt is so big it can never be paid off.
So to get back to the question of when I would be so bold as to predict that when the solar storms hit and the electrical grid goes down (If that was to happen) this will be the final nail in the coffin of the US economy and hence the end of the American empire. No communication with it’s bases, no transport of food, no local food production and the end of the dollar hegemony will be the end of the world as we know it.
All this means that I predict that the economic collapse of the US is going to happen over the next two to three years. In fact it is happening already and all that will happen is that it will speed up more and more until it will seem the collapse happened overnight.
How will that look this is how Paul Craig Roberts, a man who was the editor of the Wall street journal and an assistant of the US treasury under Reagan pictured it. Be warned, it’s ugly.