To the woefully uninformed average Kiwi the US is still the “shining city” on the hill and the UK is still the motherland and nobody sees anything wrong with pledging allegiance to the Queen of England who serves only as the spokes person for the ruling Oligarchy i.e. the banksters and the corporate scamsters who are sucking this planet dry.
How sad will be the day when they wake up to the harsh reality of a world run by this elite not through manipulation and the careful management of our perception of reality through the Corporate owned Mainstream Media but with the full force of the Army. While the American citizens are increasingly confronted with their Military in their own streets, 20.000 of the most battle hardened (Falludjah) thugs have been called back to the States to “help” in the case of civil unrest and 400 FEMA camps are on standby just in case civilians take it upon themselves to resist their unelected Government and the worst is still to come. With the Ascension of Obama as presisent the take over will be complete. The banksters and their Military flunkies will be in total control. The democratic experiment that lasted nigh on 200 years will have come to a close. RIP America.
- “Take no orders from civil officials – federal, state, or municipal.”
- “You may and should cooperate with police or state troops who may be present; but you and not they are the judge of the amount and character of this cooperation.”
- “Should some orator start haranguing the crowd and inciting them to violence, grab him even if it brings on a local, small fight. Small fights are better than big ones. Words cunningly chosen change crowds into mobs.”
- “Warn newspapers, theaters, and churches that if they encourage the mob, they are guilty of aiding them and that their leaders will be held personally accountable. Freedom of the press cannot be construed as ‘license to encourage’ the armed enemies of the United States of America. An armed mob resisting federal troops is an armed enemy. To aid an enemy is TREASON. This may not be the ‘law,’ but it is fact. When blood starts running, the law stops.”
- “If you have captured a dangerous agitator and some ‘misguided’ federal judge issues a writ of Habeas Corpus for him, try to see the judge to find out what he is liable to do…. There’s always the danger that the man might attempt to escape. If he does, see that he at least falls out of ranks before you shoot him. To be soft hearted might mean death to your men. After all, WAR IS WAR.”
- “As in all military operations, information is vital. By the use of detectives, soldiers in civilian clothes, and friendly citizens, get all possible information about the condition within the city.”
- “The use of gas is paramount…. While tear gas is effective, it should be backed up with vomiting gas.”
- “Although white phosphorous is incendiary, it is useful in forming a screen for the attack of barricades and defended houses.”
- “If you must fire, DO A GOOD JOB. A few casualties become martyrs; a large number becomes an object lesson.” General Patton on Martial Law and on fighting American Citizens.
~ Federalist Paper No. 8, in which Alexander Hamilton displayed an atypical ardor to defend liberty against state power.
“We no longer have a civilian-led government.”
This ominous conclusion comes to us from Thomas A. Schweich, who held the title of deputy assistant secretary of state for international law enforcement affairs in the Bush Regime, by way of a December 21 Washington Post op-ed column. Lamenting “the silent military coup d’etat that has been steadily gaining ground below the radar screen of most Americans and the media,” Schweich describes the infusion of the military “into a striking number of aspects of civilian government” as “the most unnerving legacy of the Bush administration.”
Schweich is not an advocate of limited-government who managed to burrow deeply into the Bu’ushist Welfare/Warfare State; he is an advocate of “soft power” imperialism, the supposedly benign variety that focuses more on hectoring foreigners about their shortcomings, rather than unceremoniously bombing them into blood pudding. Oh, sure – even “soft power” imperialism involves the threat and occasional practice of bombing, but usually only amid cries of anguished reluctance following the performance of the proper multilateralist sacraments. (For useful examples, consult the Clinton-era bombing campaigns in the former Yugoslavia.)
Schweich seems particularly miffed that the military shouldered aside the State Department’s efforts to train civilian “law enforcement” personnel in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as the Pentagon’s habit of Bogarting all of the boodle set aside for “reconstruction” projects.